Gossip Girl Here.

Tuesday 15 July 2014

So I was a little stuck on what I was going to write about today but then I went on my iPad and watched the rest of Gossip Girl that I hadn't finished.



I know it's a TV series that ended a little while ago but why wait a week for the next episode? So I decided not to watch it when it was on television and just watch it when it had all ended and all the episodes were uploaded... So that's what I've gone ahead and done...

And oh my, there is no way I can explain how much I just L-O-V-E the series... I learnt to talk about the series as if I was living in each episode... I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with S and B? Who wouldn't want to have a love like Blair and Chuck?

The series may not relate with everyone because the size of the drama may not be the same but it does relate to how teenagers now a days would like to live life and shows exactly how much drama exists in our lives within our ages of 15 till like 19 or so on... I guess after you just grow up though, right?

I have to say how much I love Serena's style but for some reason I love Blair's even more... maybe because she was unique and there was always something about her that was so innocent and didn't look like she actually wanted to hurt somebody... My judgement may be wrong but that's my opinion... But at the end of it all I love every character in that series and will most definitely be watching it all over again, without a doubt. 

I think what I enjoyed most about the series was the long journey for Blair and Chuck before they could actually be together without any problems... The amount of struggles they went through, the sacrifices they would do for each other. But most of all the inability to stay away from each other, and even being there for each other when they weren't together no more. Just shows sometimes love does come from the unexpected.



But that's all for today. Let me know in the comments below if you also love Gossip Girl as much as I do or any other TV shows you would recommend I watch.

Love you's <3

FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN'*
                                INSTAGRAM*

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate