Blogmas #2 - Welcoming December

Tuesday 2 December 2014




I have been waiting for December to arrive since the end of September. Why? Oh, maybe its because Christmas is near! *does the happy dance*.


By far Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year, following on that note winter is my favorite season of the year and even though it isn't exactly how I picture winter to be like in my imagination, I still can't bring myself to dislike it, I am completely and utterly in love with winter. 

Some of you will think I'm crazy because in most places, like the UK, it is normally below freezing degree's, but I can't overlook the fact that with the cold comes everything else to keep you warm; hot chocolates by the fire place, indulging the warmth of a huge sweater whilst cuddling up on the sofa with a blanket watching a Christmas movie; another thing I really love about winter is, being able to pick from my collection of cosy hats/beanies, scarfs and gloves.

Other things that delight me about this specific time of the year is the excitement of preparing the household for Christmas, being mesmerized by all the beautiful decorations the neighbors put up and the decorations you see in the stores and become ever so tempted to purchase.

However each year I wait and hope for one thing and one thing only. For many people it would be Christmas Eve or the present opening, and don't get me wrong, spending time with the family is the important part of Christmas but I can't help but wish for snow, every single year. Untouched snow is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life and I am just so excited this winter.

Throughout this month I have decided I'd do Blogmas. I don't know if that exists yet but I definitely know that Vlogmas exists, but as I don't own a Youtube channel, I came up with Blogmas.
There will be a series of posts about things that are winter related and most definitely Christmas related too, so make sure to stay tuned. I'll be posting Christmas shopping guides, winter/Christmas outfit ideas, home/room decor and etc.

I hope you guys enjoyed the read and have a lovely December.


For more, follow me on:

Instagram: anafernandes95
Twitter: anaclaudia_95

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate