Vacation Diary Edition One: Algarve Day Six || 2016

Friday 12 August 2016

Hello my dear Rosette's, how are you all doing?




Day Six: 11.08.16

Day six already, I can't believe it. Time has flown by and I've been having so much fun. I'm currently sitting here with a Pina Colada by my side, as my week here in Algarve comes to an end. Its quite depressing to be honest, wish we still had another day or two, but off to Lisbon we go tomorrow. Today was quite a chilled day, it was pretty windy so we opted for the swimming pools instead of the beach. Talking about beach... Yeah, we only went twice this year and time literally flew by, so its a little upsetting that we didn't get to go, but at the same time, I still got my tan so, I'm happy either way!

We've have been so tired since the moment we got here, always back and forth going places and seeing new things but it definitely has been an amazing first week to our holidays, I will be writting up a summary on my holidays when it all ends with the highlights and what not, so thats something to keep your eyes on. I also probably won't be able to update you guys everyday from now on as the internet where I am going to runs on a thin string... literally. But I will definitely try my best.

So like I mentioned above, we were back and forth between our room and the outdoor swimming pool today. I even got to nap which was AMAZING as I was so tired, still am I guess. Then we went for dinner at this pizza place and OMG! There will be a review, that is all I am going to say! We then went to do a little shopping on the strip infront of the hotel and also ended up chilling by the sea for a couple of minutes, which was very relaxing. We then went on to doing more gift shooping, I managed to get my mum and sister some gifts and then we bumped into little Scarlet and her family so we went to go get some ice cream together. Oh, I forgot to mention... I tried out the spa today... It was not what I expected... Instead of having a massage, we decided to go into the pool which each section contained a different water jet setting which worked on different parts of the body. There will also be a post about this on here soon, and on the hotel itself too! Now I need to pack... depressing!


See you tomorrow guys!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate