Monday Mirroring || 2015

Monday 23 February 2015

These past two weeks have taught me a lot of things. It's taught me how to accept and deal with realities and it has taught me different ways to look at certain situations. Within this post, I'm going to tell you guys what it is that I've learned and I hope you guys can find some sort of comfort and understanding through this for whenever you're having a hard time yourself.



One of the first things I learned was how to avoid unnecessary stress. There are many things that happen daily that would cause you to stress, even the tiniest slightest things in the world, like you can't find you're favourite pair of jeans or you forgot something at home but you didn't really need it. Never let something that small have a huge impact on your day. I, for one, know that I get annoyed and stressed when things like that happen to me; but what's the point? You know where your stuff is and even if you don't know specifically, you still know where it is generally. 

Don't let your anger out on those that would just like to help you and see you do well. Shamefully, this would be me at times and I wonder why I do it. It's always easier just bottling it up and forgetting but truth is you're never going to forget. It starts to drive you crazy and you start to loose sight of what really matters, like those you are there to help you constantly, you start to see them as the enemy instead of someone that means a lot to you and then you gradually push them away. 

This is something that I really find hard to talk about as it affects me daily when I know it shouldn't. Some will think I'm saying this to convince myself, and maybe to an extent I am; but I know I'm well on my way to accepting it. I've figured that it's okay if you're not a part of anything big. Everyone wants too, I get that. I do, but I'd rather be a part of something big in which I belong too. There's been certain events that have made me feel like others are better than me because of what they're doing but what I've learned to accept is that I don't always have to be on the same page as other people, nor go at the same speed as them. I've learned to be happy with what I've got and what I've been given, I've started to believe that my day will come one day. It doesn't have to be tomorrow or the day after. It could be in the next 2 or 3 years and I don't mind that because I know as long as I work towards that, I will achieve it at the end. 

I have learned to appreciate everything and everyone around me. Accept both good and bad experiences and do nothing but learn from them. Others will try to tear you down, but stand strong and keep smiling because I've learned that there's no better you than yourself. 


If you've reached the bottom then thank you so much for staying and reading, it means a lot to me. I hope you guys have a lovely day, week, month, year and life. 

P.S. You are stronger than what you think ❤️

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate