Welcome 2016!

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Hey guys! Hope you're okay and all enjoyed your Christmas and New Years! 




Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas pudding and New Year champagne! I know I haven't posted in the last week or so and that's only because I've now gone back to university and I have a lot of assessments due and exams in the end of January. However, I will be posting back to normal within the next two weeks at some point. So, for this month I'll probably only post once a week and that may vary from a Tuesday or a Saturday. 

I have a lot lined up for this year, both for the blog and in my life; so I am really excited to see what this year holds for me and my little online home, and welcoming 2016 with open arms, so I can't wait to share that all with you guys! There are also a lot of decision-making necessary for this year so I am looking forwards to that as well.

So I'm going to keep this short and sweet & leave it at that! If you're still on your Christmas break, then continue to enjoy it and if you're back to education/work then keep your head held high, make this year yours with all that you've got. Keep an eye out on here for my next post. 

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate