Top 5 favourite TV shows to binge watch when on holidays || 2016

Sunday 29 May 2016

Hello my lovely lovely people! How are you all?


Seeing as summer holidays have already started for me, I am back to binge watching my favourite to shows! With plenty of time on my hands now, I struggle to find something to do that doesn't involve spending money. Therefore, I always opt into making myself some popcorn and sitting in bed with my little Jacob watching my all time faves. I find that after watching a show for so long, you tend to forget what happened closer to the beginning or the middle so a refresher is always a must! So without further ado, here's my favourite 5


PRETTY LITTLE LIARS 

The level of drama in this series is so hard to keep up with, it is so easy to forget everything that happened from the beginning up until now, so although the series hasn't finished yet, a refresher is necessary. Although it's hard to relate to the storyline, at times you can really relate to how the characters are feeling, and I love that. I also love the suspense it all holds, I find myself biting my nails & holding my breath throughout the most part of it! Definitely, something to rewatch this summer.


TEEN WOLF 

I have just started watching this about a week ago and I can't believe I am already on season 4! At first, I was not sure if I was 100% interested in it as I didn't see it getting very exciting anytime soon, but boy was I wrong, season 3 has got me on my toes so now I am just really looking forwards to watching the rest of season 4 and 5 now! Then onto waiting for season 6 to start, if it's going to start, need to do my research! 


THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

Have I got to say much? I love this series so much, all the romance and gore... Makes a perfect match. So much as happened in this series, once again you need to refresh your mind as you forget every detail that has happened and sometimes find yourself lost when the characters reminisce on something. Therefore, I think I may just have to binge watch this again!


THE ORIGINALS

I think I have a knack for the supernatural, as this is also one of my favourites. At first, I didn't want to watch this as I had too much on my plate at the time and no time to enjoy any more TV shows, but who can actually resist this? Although The Originals was made to cross run with the Vampire Diaries, I feel like they have been quite successful on their own! I love how at times the two series overlap! There are many moral messages sent through this TV series and I love watching them unfold. 


ONCE UPON A TIME

There's nothing more interesting than watching Disney princesses, princes and villains live a human life and see them go through issues that many people of today's society live through. Is it just me? I don't know. However like the others, there is such a great storyline in this series that I just get pulled in all the time. It's not much of a nail biting, hair pulling series but it definitely has its golden moments.



There are many TV series I would like to binge watch again such as Gossip Girl and other I would like to start watching such as Prison Break, Dexter, etc.! Anyways, let me know which TV series you guys are loving so I can check it out when I have time. Now go and get comfy and relax!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate