Drugstore Beauty Haul || 2016

Saturday 7 May 2016

Hello everybody! How have you guys been? Oh, it feels so weird only posting once a week! Can't wait to get back into it 100%. I miss this! I warn you now, this is going to be a long one.




Not a long while ago, I decided to go for a mini drugstore beauty spree. I probably shouldn't have, but I did; woops! However, that being said, I do not regret it, not one bit! I shopped around both in Superdrug and Boots, so evething is affordable for those, like me, are still students and earning every penny they earn whilst still studying. So without further ado lets start with the lip products! 


I will start with the Rimmel Nude Editions as O-M-G!!!! You know what I mean! I was so in love with these when I first saw them! The packaging is all so sweet. I think what I chose out of all that were there was a light nude, a medium nude and a dark brown. shades 43, 45 and 48. They are beautiful beautiful shades and I can't wait to wear them out! 

Shade 48 (Boots, £5.49)
Shade 43 (Boots, £5.49)
Shade 45 (Boots, £5.49)


Next lip products I picked up was the Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks. When I saw these shades I was love struck. The two shades I picked up reminded me of the Gerard Cosmetic Matte Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Cher and Serenity, therefore, I feel like these are really good dupes for those! I bought the shades, Shabby Chic and Velvet Slipper. Equally as beautiful and so long lasting. When I tried these on the back of my hands in the store and then tried to rub it off, it would not budge of my skin, therefore I am super excited to wear this out on a date or what not and not have to worry about my lips becoming bare after an hour or so! 




Next products I looked for were the base of the face, you get my jest? To help with the Kim K looks and etc, ha! I'm kidding. But still, for a long time I've been moaning to my bestfriend about contouring and needing a good pallet and I guess for now I am still just browsing around for a really good contour pallet but I came across the sleek one and thought I would give it a try. Normally I prefer powders and this is actually a cream pallet so I am eager to try it out and see how it would work out on my skin, who knows, I'll probably love it forever and ever, who knows! 


Next I went over to Superdrug and stormed over to the Revolution stand as I had my eyes peeled on the blush pallete. O-M-G, how dreamy are the shades! So beautifully put together and differently ranged. I can't wait to try these out, but can't help but fear that they are too shimmery for a blusher, but who know's, we'll see and I'll let you guys know. I also, 'accidently' (accidently not being the key word) popped the Highlighter pallete, woopsy! But I couldn't resist it! I had to have it and you'll understand why when you see it!



Lastly, I went over to the Barry M stand and picked up two of their new nail polishes. I don't know why but I feel like I will always prefer Barry M nail varnishes over others, I always feel content with the colour. I don't know how to explain but the colours I bougth were Almond and Pit Stop. Both a really neutral colour so I am really excited to wear these throughout the summer. I can't seem to find Almond on the website but you can defintely just pop into a store and find it there.

Almond and Pit Stop (Boots, £3.99)

Lastly, I picked up these individual lashes by Tanya Burr. Now, I am not one to always have lashes on, I will on a special occasion, but I rarely wear them, however, I thought if I had a say in how long I want them or whether I want them to be just on the outter corners of my eyes, do you see what I am saying? So I picked those up for super inexpensive, they were like £5.49 and with all that purchase I also got a free cosmetic bag with '#nofilterneeded' written on the front. 


So that is all for my shopping spree. I hope you guys enjoyed and got inspired to go spend some money on wonderful make up , ha! 

Lots of Love, A .x



No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate