Facts About Me || 2016

Saturday 14 May 2016

Hello my beautiful's! Hope all is well with you guys! 


Its been a few months since I last done a Q&A about myself, where I asked on social media what people would like to know about me. This time, I thought I'd do something a little different and instead of asking people what they would like to know; I will tell you some facts about myself instead. I hope you guys enjoy and do leave some fun facts about yourselves down below in the comments so I can get to know you a little as well.



1. I love the fact that I was born in September. It's an odd one I know, it's just something about the Autumn season that I love. There's no other month I would have rather been born in.

2. I love toasted marshmallows on a skewer stick! Ever since I tried these at my summer BBQ with friends last year, I have been in love. My sweet tooth can be a little too sweet sometimes!

3. I love reading a book before watching the movie adaption to it, as the book always contains more detailed information that is hard to portray in moving pictures.

4. Road trips are probably one of my most favourite things to do. I just love it when you can have the music blaring and everyone in a jolly mood on their way to wherever!

5. I am a sucker for Funko Pops! They are by far my favourite things to collect. If you don't know about them already then get to know because they are so adorable! 

6. I like banana spreader on my toast. If I get too lazy to cook myself a meal, which seems to be all the time, I'll just pop some bread into the toaster and then cut up a banana and spread it on my toast. Yummy! 

7. I am a super fan of Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swifts' music! I feel like there is a lot of truth in the messages behind their lyrics and I just love it and find they fit all my moods!

8. I like to do a lot of things, just not alone. I enjoy a good company most of the time. 

9. My favourite movie is of course... Dirty Dancing; don't judge me! It's such a good movie and don't get me started on Johnny and Baby's love story! For your own sake, haha!

10. I am a BA Acting for Stage and Media student and I love it. It can be hard sometimes but I love who I work with and how we work.

11. I actually started this blog in 2013 and can't believe that three years had to go by before I gave it the love it deserves. 

12. I question things a lot. I find everything weird. The way things are, the way they are treated, how they become and what is made of it. A lot of people that know me would say that I am always lost, but I guess it's just a weird curiosity I have. Make sense?

13. I would love to go to a masquerade ball one day. So boyfriend... If you're reading this, then bare that in mind!

14. I would love to spend a Christmas week in DisneyLand Paris. Christmas and Disney both at the same time... What a dream come true!

15. I am not a makeup artist, nor have I ever taken any lessons in makeup, but I do enjoy makeup a lot.

16. I would like to take the Pixiwoo makeup course one day with my best friend.

17. I dream really big and even though at times I do doubt things will work out, I have come to learn that if you don't give up, and have the people that love you around you supporting you, then you'll do just fine.

18. I don't like gardening because of all the insects... I just can't, I can't deal with insects they make my skin crawl, I couldn't ever kill one though. I feel super guilty and upset if I stand on a worm. I try my best to watch where I step so I don't step on them, but unfortunately, sometimes I realise a bit too late. 

19. I am very self-conscious about my weight and how I look, and sometimes that gets in the way of my mood and toys with my emotions, which isn't necessarily a good thing. However, I am working towards bettering myself and leading a healthier lifestyle. Like they say, a healthy body equals a healthy mind. 

20. I can be very determined when I want to be, sometimes I do need a push and my boyfriend is always there to help me out, so I thank him for that. 

Now that you know a little more about me, leave me some comments telling me about you guys! I'd love to know! 

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate