Summer Makeup Must Have Pieces || 2016

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Hello my Rosette's? You all doing good? 


This summer I decided to invest in some makeup products to take away with me on holiday. I grew tired of buying stuff that wasn't necessarily working out for me and always going for products that weren't so expensive! Therefore, I went looking for a really good foundation for my skin and really pigmented eyeshadow's, because there is nothing more annoying than pounding lots of eyeshadow on your eyes because the colour doesn't come through. Therefore I went and done a little digging, asking questions and doing my own little research and I think I found my new lovers!


Starting with the base of the skin I am IN LOVE with this foundation, you can find out more about it in the review post I wrote here. It's the NARS Cosmetics Sheer Glow Foundation and it has been my favourite thing since I purchased it a little while back. It just sits so well and does not feel at all heavy on my skin.


Next, I invested in a Morphe Pallete and I have to say I regret not purchasing it earlier! The colours are SO beautiful! The y are just so warm and so pigmented... Oh I just love them so much and I can't wait to wear them out on a summer day and night!


My eyebrows needed something that would give them that pop of colour that they sometimes lack, therefore, I decided to get the Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow and OMG, where has this been all my life! Worth every single penny.


Next would be my Becca bronzer and highlighter duo compact which is perfect to take on holiday as it is sort of like a 2-in-1. I've had this for almost a year now and still loving it loads! Can't wait to use this shimmer and bronze on my face!


Lastly, my all time favourite Lipstick from Estee Lauder, to have and to hold this summer with me! This is perfect to as a nude lip goes with everything, agreed?

I'd love to hear what your favourite summer makeup pieces are and what you always need with you in your makeup bag, so let me know in the comments below!

Lots of love, A .x


Products Mentioned: 

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade 'Santa Fe' 

Morphe 35K Koffee Palette 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in the shade 'Soft Brown'

Estée Lauder lipstick in the shade 'Nude' 

Becca Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Pressed

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate