Nicholas Sparks || 2016

Saturday 16 July 2016

My dear Rosette's, how are you?

I don't know if you guys know, I think you do, I'm not sure BUT... Nicholas Sparks is by far my favourite author! Don't ask me how it happened, it just did. Maybe it was on tbat one day I randomly decided to go to Westfield and visit Foyles in the hope of finding a new book to lose myself in. The employees had closed off a section of their store and I saw a table with three chairs, therefore, curious Ana went and asked what was happening and thats when I found out that Nicholas sparks, Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel, the cast of Safe Haven were coming for the book signing.


From that moment I decided to purchase my first Nicholas Sparks book which was The Last Song, which features Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth in the movie adaption.. that is the moment my little Nicholas Sparks collection started. I must say, lately I've been slacking but I didn't want to purchase anymore books or movies that I wouldn't be able to focus 100% on due to how busy my schedule has been, but I've definitely got a book or two to read this summer. So without further ado I am just going to show which novels and films I have and list the ones I am yet to purchase! 


Movies I have:

The longest ride
the last song
the notebook
The best of me
Safe Haven 
The Lucky One
Dear John
Road on Rodanthe
A Walk to remember
Message in a bottle


Movies I am yet to buy:

The Choice


Books I have:

The longest ride
the last song
the notebook
the best of me
safe haven
the lucky one
dear john 
A walk to remember
The Choice

Books I am yet to purchase:

See Me
At First Sight
true believer
three weeks with my brother
the wedding
the guardian
nights in rodanthe
a bend in the road
the rescue
message in a bottle


Lots of Love, A .x



No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate