Garson's Trip || 2016

Saturday 30 July 2016

Hello my Rosette's. Hope you're all doing tremendously well!


With the sun beaming through pretty much everywhere, I believe getting your family together for a day and just going out to do something is an amazing idea. So when my parents, my boyfriend and I decided to make the road trip down to Esher to visit Garson's farms, it turned out to be an eventful day & also very tasty! As always, I was the photographer of the day and just followed behind everyone snapping away documenting all the delicious fruits we were picking! So here are those snaps. Hope you enjoy and if you've never been then do go if you can, because its such a good excuse to get your hands dirty! P.S. Don't wear white shoes... my mistake!











Lots of Love, A .x


No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate