Summer Beauty Haul || 2016

Saturday 3 September 2016

Hello my dear Rosette's! How are you guys?! 



As you all know, I love my makeup and there was no way that I wasn't bound to buy something beauty related whilst on holiday! There are a couple of things I was already on the hunt for and others that are a completely new discovery. I wanted to share these with you as I think they are definitely products you should try, if you're looking for them, of course. So, without further ado, here goes.

The first trip I made to a beauty store was when I was in Algarve and went to the shopping centre and bumped into a Sephora, which I'm planning on writing a first experience post on. I just had to buy something, it was Sephora, you get me, right? Anyways, I only seem to have bought Benefit products from there, for some reason, not quite sure why, it was a small Sephora though, so it could of been the lack of brands there. Anyways, the first thing I picked up and popped in my basket was the They're Real Push Up Liner, which in all fairness, I have not tried out yet and I paid €11.55 for it. Secondly, the lady recommended a bundle pack called the POREfessionally Bronzed, which included a full size Hoola Bronzer, a mini Watts Up highlighter, which I am LOVING, and a 30ml porefessional. For that bundle I only paid €37.55 which I didn't find a bad price tag! Lastly from the Benefit counter, I picked up the Fake Up Concealer in the shade medium, which I am totally in love with! This concealer has to be the best thing I have bought all year! I shall explain in a review post for you really soon as to why I think it is the best thing I have bought. The concealer was €27.55! I then bought a Tangle Teezer Compact Brush, because why not! Its gold plated at the top and black all over, just my style and I only paid €16.55 for it!


My next and final beauty related store trip was in fact at Duty Free on the way back to London. As all you females can agree with me, we all need AT LEAST one YSL Volupte Shine Lipstick in our lives and I think it was about time I got my hands on my one! Therefore, I picked up the shade Nude in Private... So dreamy! This only cost me €30 which I thought was fairly reasonable for a YSL lipstick!


Next, I wondered off to the MAC Cosmetics counter looking for Velvet Teddy, but it seems like everywhere have sold out! Its so hard to get a hold off! So, instead I picked up the shade Taupe for €17 and I'll be honest I haven't tried it on yet but it looks like such an amazing colour! I can not wait to wear this out one day... Very soon!


Lastly, from all the lipstick swatches on my hand I asked one of the workers if they had any make up wipes I could use to wipe the make up off my hand and that is when he appeared with Biotherm, Biosource which is a milky make up remover substance. The moment he pumped a bit onto my hand, I asked him, where can I get one! Fortunatly, it was the last one, and you know me, thats a sign... So I took it! €30 and worth every cent! It is so soft and rich, I can't wait to write a review on this product alone! 


Anyways, that was all my beauty shopping for this summer and my round up total for everything amounted up too €170.20!! Sounds like a lot, and it is a lot, however for the items I bought and the amazing quality they are... I can't complain! 

Let me know what you got this summer!

Lots of Love, A ,x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate