It's All About Me Tag.

Monday 2 September 2013

 I used to do a lot of these on facebook and put them into the 'notes' section, when that still existed, so I thought I would put one up here, and change a few things seeing as a lot has changed since then anyways, hope you guys enjoy!



Vital Statistics:
Me: Ana Claudia
Nicknames: Ana banana, Chicaboo, Curly.
Birthday: 30th September 1995
Place of Birth: London UK
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Residence: London
Screen Name: Ana Claudia or just Ana.

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Goldish brown I guess, never really knew the answer to this one...
Hair Length: Medium
Eye colour: Greenish/Hazelish
Best Feature: Eyes and hair
Height: 5ft 3"
Braces?: I had them when I was around 13/14
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None.
Righty or Lefty: Rightaaayyyy

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: I have loads of bestfriends <3
First Award: Urmm, I got a swimming award when I was 6 and another one when I was 9, I also got a reward at a reading competition for reading most books (what a little bookworm I am) 
First Sport You Joined: Does ballet count as a sport? If not then swimming
First Real Vacation: Portugal, like every other year too.
First Concert: A portuguese dude called Tony Carreira
First Love: okay I've been stuck on this one for about 5 minutes and I just can't come up with an answer for it...so I guess I'll just have too say... and this is actually coming from the heart... HARRY freaking STYLES! (and the beautiful kola he brings along with him.)

Favourites:
Movie: Every disney animated movie ever made, Nicholas Sparks novel based movies, theres just so many to name...but Dirty Dancing definietly has to be up here 


TV Show: Urmmm, Castle, CSI and Bones
Colours: Cream & baby pinks & baby blues 
Song: I don't really have a favourite song as it's always changing but right now it would have to be "Nightingale" by the most marvelous Demi Lovato. 
Candy: Marshmellows and Kinder chocolates
Restaurant: McDonalds (that counts right) Pizza Hut and I think thats all I can really think off... Mum's food is the best which is why I just eat at home most of the time
Store: URMMM, big one this is.. I'd have to say Primark and Topshop and a little of New look
School: huh? lol
Book: Nicholas Sparks' novels... and books that are converted into films...
Magazine: Company & Instyle
Shoes: All Stars Converse

Currently:
Feeling: Tired, Anxious and Nervous 
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing at the moment
Typing: My second blog post! How nerve racking
Online: No saying?!
Listening To: Taylor Swift "Everything Has Changed" feat Ed Sheeran
Thinking About: College work and how the year may turn out.
Wanting: To know what I'll be doing in about 3/5 years.
Watching: My over bright laptop screen
Wearing: Black Jeans, White All Star Converse and a yellow short sleeved shirt.



Future:
Want Children?: Of course. One day, after I've got everything else figured out and settled!
Want to be Married: Yes please!
Careers in Mind: "Let's just say I'm undecided...about everything" #RememberMe
Where do you want to live?: Where I've lived all my life... London, or maybe the USA... hmmmm, who knows.

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Nope.
Had Alcohol: Yep.
Smoked: Yes, but only to try... didn't find it really fun... urghhh
Ran Away From Home: Nope, never... why run away from a place that keeps you safe from the rain?
Broken a bone: Nope, never!
Got an X-ray: Nope, don't think so.
Broken Someone's Heart: I will never know (and for the record I don't want too)
Broke Up With Someone: Yes.
Cried When Someone Died: Yes.
Cried At School: Yes, once or twice lol.

Do You Believe In:
God: Not sure to be honest.
Miracles: I wish I did
Love At First sight: Maybe
Ghosts: Yes, but wish I didn't
Aliens: No.
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: I do hope and want too believe but not sure
Hell: Nope.
Kissing on The First Date: Why not?
Yourself: Myself?

Woah, that was harder than what I thought it would be.. Hope you all enjoyed!Love Ya'll ♥

www.bloglovin.co.uk/anaclaudia1295

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate