Tuesday Treat.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

So today just started out as a normal Tuesday just like every other... I woke up, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, done my make-up and got dressed... funny enough I needed to go out today to the Portuguese embassy to pick up my new ID card... and right by the embassies side is a hotel (I do not remember the name, sorry!)


There was about 30 people and a couple of paparazzi's surrounding the front of the hotel.. I had no clue who was coming out, so all kinds of names was coming through my mind, Jessie J, Olly Murs, Selena Gomez, even One Direction (but if it was One Direction the whole road would have been closed due to so many Directioners) 

So I thought it was best if I just waited and to see, seeing as I had no other thing to do as the embassy was only due to open at 2... (OMG!! That rhymes!!!!) AND THEN... The most unexpected celebrity came out... LADY GAGA!!!!! (which quite frankly sort of reminded me of Amy Winehouse because of her shoes and hair)

I managed to capture a few shots of her, but unfortunately none with me in the picture... 




I did only manage to grab two decent shots as everyone was shoving and pushing!

Hope you all enjoyed my little highlight of today.. Thanks for reading ya'll :)

2 comments:

  1. Whenever i see a celebrity (which was only once) i always act like i don't notice them, i means most celebrities do not need their egos enlarged any more than they already are hehe, but i'm glad you enjoyed seeing Lady Gaga, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first time I properly saw a celebrity too and I totally agree on what you just said doll:)but I thought it would be something pretty cool to blog about. Thanks, hope you keep reading and enjoy xxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Translate