SKINNYDIP || 2016

Saturday 19 March 2016

Hey my lovelies! Hope you are all doing extremely exciting things at the moment and are all doing good!

(image was used from google)

Last weekend, my boyfriend and I went down to Oxford Circus to get his phone fixed at Samsung, and after that we had a very long stroll around central. So many things happened that day even though we didn't really realise it. This may come as a shock to you guys, the same way it did to my boyfriend, but even though I was born and brought up in London, I had never been to that part of Central, or, at least, I don't think I have. We took so many shortcuts and back roads I could officially classify myself lost.




After visiting Samsung, we made our way to Hamleys, not for any special reason, we just wanted to live it out again haha! For those of you who don't know what Hamley's is, it's a HUGE store with about 6 floors, filled with toys on each and every one of them! It's basically Toy Land for children (and adults too if we're completely honest with ourselves). Anyways, before going there I had the smart idea of going to visit the creme egg cafe, little did I know it had already shut down! Should have done my homework before leaving home.


On our way back to the train station a cute little store caught my eye and I turned to my boyfriend and said 'ooh let's go in there!' and I stormed in. When inside I noticed it was nothing more, nothing less than Skinny Dip. At first, I just recognised the name but didn't know from where and then I told my boyfriend and said it was either from Instagram or ASOS, and I was right. When I got home, I went onto ASOS and typed in 'skinnydip' and a whole list of things came up. There were so many beautiful items in the store, I couldn't choose on just one thing to get. There was this beautiful laptop case and I had already been hunting for one. I loved it so much, my boyfriend ended up getting it for me! It was £26 which I don't find to be a bad price for it at all.  (It also has a matching phone case if you're interested)


I can't wait to head back to the store again soon and buy loads of goodies! Got to wait for payday! 

Lots of Love, A .x 

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate