February Beauty and Non-Beauty Favourites || 2016

Saturday 5 March 2016

Hello my beauties! Hope all is well with you guys and here are my February favourites for you guys!


Seeing as February had an extra day to spare this year, it feels like there has been a lot more time on my hands to get things done and to fall in love with more things. 


Starting with a beauty product, I will have to say it is my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I have been on the hunt for a foundation that sits right on my skin and would stay put throughout the whole day. From time to time I thought if I looked for a high-end foundation then maybe it would work perfectly for me, little did I know that I would stumble across the Fit Me foundation. I bought this foundation in a hurry as I was going out that night and I didn't want to use the foundations I already had at home, so I walked into a boots store and marched straight over to the Maybelline stand and picked up this foundation. It has to be the best spontaneous purchase I have ever made.


Secondly, I've juggled through so many different shades of bronzer's and I wanted something that wasn't too dark, just something subtle for an everyday use. That is when I came across the Rimmel Natural Bronzer and I love it so much! It's just the perfect subtle shade and yet again another gamble.


Moving onto non-beauty favourites, my boyfriend went all super cute on me and bought me a Miniature Pokemon Pikachu teddy when we were both out looking for a present for his little cousin in The Entertainers store. The one linked is slightly different, but I am pretty sure if you walk into any of the stores you can find the same one.


Now, this one may seem odd but I have been finding Wordsearch to be my new favourite thing to do when killing time. It can both stress me out and relax me, it's so unbelievable. I bought my word search book a couple of years ago and only came across it recently when my sister found it in her room. I found a similar one in WHSmith for a really good price, so if you're into that, then definitely check it out.


Finally, my last February fave is not a makeup related or an item, it is my valentines get away where I went to Novotel in Paddington with my boyfriend for the weekend. We had such an amazing and relaxing time there. You can read all about it here. I definitely can't wait to go spend another weekend at that wonderful place!

Let me know what your February faves have been in the comments below.

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate