En Taupe Zoeva Eyeshadow Palette - Review || 2016

Saturday 30 April 2016

Hello my beautiful people! How have you all been?


Sorry, I wasn't around last week, I was really caught up with uni work! With just under a month left of uni, I am ram packed with work, with lines to learn and essays to write, I would like to believe I have this covered, ha! So, do forgive me if I don't post as much, I promise I will make up for it all in the summer with some exciting collabs and lots of new and more diverse material! Now without further ado, let's get into this review!




Today I thought I'd do a review on the En Taupe Zoeva eyeshadow palette and the En Taupe brushes too. For ages, I have been wanting to get my hands on a Zoeva eyeshadow palette, and gratefully one of my friends gave me a £50 Beauty Bay gift voucher for my birthday and I had been debating for months what to get. I would fill up my basket and then empty it out again because I wanted to make sure I wouldn't regret what I was buying! So, I was really happy when I decided to head to the checkout and go through with it. After that, I was anxious until my parcel arrived, as I just wanted it so badly. As it was the first time I ordered from the site I didn't know what delivery was going to be like, so I was over the moon when the delivery came really fast! Also, feel free to let me know which Zoeva palettes you like as I am sort of obsessed and want to buy the whole collection! Is that crazy? 


I chose this palette because I prefer a lighter shade on my lids opposed to darker shades. I had been speaking to my best friend about buying it, and she had told me that she purchased the 'Naturally Yours' palette, and done some swatches for me to see. However, I felt that some of the colours were just too dark for my liking, therefore, she advised me on getting the En Taupe one instead, after I had been going on and on about it for ages as well as the Rose Golden palette, helping me decide. As the palettes are only £18 I still had £32 to spend. I could have bought another palette but I thought to myself, I have never invested in eyeshadow brushes, therefore I bought the En Taupe brushes too which is a set of 6 for £40.


So starting with the eyeshadow palette, I'm at a loss for words. I was a bit worried about these before I purchased them as I don't actually know anybody personally that has them, and could give me a trustworthy review based on knowing what I like. However, I am so glad I went against my worries and just purchased the damn thing because now I am head over heels with it! The colours are so pigmented, beautiful and so smoothly blendable. I chose this palette because I am into a more subtle chic look without the smokiness etc, which is why I thougth it was perfect!


To add to that, the En Taupe eyeshadow brushes are insanely good. If I was worried about the palettes, imagine how I felt about the brushes, but once again, I have no regrets! I love them so much! They're so soft! I haven't actually had the time to use all of them but I have used the main ones and I could not be happier! I chose to buy the brushes, because makeup brushes is not something I usually invest in; but what is the point of having so much makeup and no brushes to apply them with!


So there you have it! My first review I believe. Let me know what you guys think about the Zoeva palettes and their brushes and please leave any recommendations down below!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate