March Favourites || 2016

Saturday 9 April 2016

Hello my beauties. Hope you're all doing well!


Normally, my list of monthly favourites comes to at least 5 things but this month I only found myself loving these 3 things, and you'll soon understand why I didn't have time to love anything else haha! So I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter and an enjoyable March. Don't forget to let me know what you were loving during the month of March down below.  Without further ado, let's get into it.




So, the first thing I have been loving so much in the month of March and running into this month, is Dr. House! This is the reason I have not had time to love everything else! In just the month of March, I managed to get through to season 3, almost onto season 4. So lets calculate, how much time have I spent sitting infront of my TV or laptop with a warm cup of tea! However,  I feel like I have learned so much about the human body and all these diseases and infections that exist, which I had no idea about! Honestly, probably one of my favourite TV shows now!


This Lee Stafford Beach Wave Wand does wonders to my hair, creating loose, big and bouncy curls. I love it! Many people turn around to me and ask why do I bother curling my hair if I already have curly hair. Yes, indeed you are right, I do have curly hair, but my curls are tiny and small. Sometimes, I just want those big ones which fall amazingly around your face! It normally takes me 2 hours to either straighten my hair or curl it, but with this I don't feel like I need to straighten my hair and then curl it for it to look beautiful. It takes me 20 - 30 minutes to get my hair done with this. I wash my hair the night before and let it air dry and in the morning I get straight to it. I must say the curls last an eternity as well, which is good because I struggled with my curls straightening out again after 2 hours! It's perfect for when I also have to rush to get ready and go out for an event with friends or a date with my boyfriend!


Next on my favourites list is my Rosie for Autogragh Lipstick in the shade Camisole Blush! I didn't notice when I bought these that they are actually matte lipsticks, which I most definitely did not complain about when I finally did realise. I have used nothing other than this on my lips when going out the past month as I had just bought it and tried it once, I didn't even know if I was going to love it, but I did and I'm so glad! So happy with this purchase and just love it so much! Can't see myself getting bored of it anytime soon! To see everything else I got from the Rosie for Autogragh makeup range just click here.


Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate