TRIR AW16 Collection Launch || 2016

Saturday 6 August 2016

Hello my Rosette's. Hope you're all good!
By now I should be getting to my summer destination! HOW EXCITING! Make sure to keep an eye out for some great content on its way! 

Photographer: Yuval from therumisred
Anyways, today's post is got nothing to do with my holiday however nonetheless, still a very exciting post to write about! I had the honour in accompany my other half to The Rum Is Red's new collection launch 'The Prelude'. It was such an amazing event to be a part off and definitely lived up to all its hype! I am so happy and proud of the team for being able to pull this off! As my boyfriend repeatedly says now a days 'the event was so lit'... It was definitely a wonderful event and I don't actually think it could have gotten better! So here are a few pictures to show you just how amazing it was!










The night concluded with a mini after party, it was an amazing success! Keep an eye out for their next event and make sure to come! You won't regret it.


Lots of Love, A .x




No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate