Nars Sheer Glow Review || 2016

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Hello my beautiful's. How are you all doing today? 


So today I wanted to reach out to you guys about something I have just bought but have been loving 10000% already! As I went to Westfield with a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in forever, we walked into House of Fraser in the hunt for a good foundation for my skin. I was debating between Make up For Ever HD Foundation or the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation... and given by the title, I imagine you guys can guess what I eventually went for. 

Initially, I was given a sample to take home with me and try first, as although I bought the bottle, I wasn't 100% that Santa Fe was my colour or not. However with the scale of luck I actually receive, when walking into my house I dropped the shopping bag that had everything in it and the sample broke. You can only imagine the amount of mess it created, not only in the shopping bag but also on my bed as I quite stupidly forgot I had dropped it and later that night just tipped everything out of the bag and onto my bed. Anyways, I was left with no choice but to throw the sample away and its content as there was no saving it as there was glass EVERYWHERE!


Seeing as I was left with no choice but to now open the bottle and try it, that is exactly what  I did, which I didn't mind doing anyways, because if it weren't my colour, it was definitely my sisters or a friends colour.  I fantasised about how beautiful and compact the little bottle is and just fell in love with it. However, I wasn't much of a fan of the bottle not having a pump and just being the type that you pour the foundation onto your hand, but when I bought the product, I was offered to purchase a Foundation Pump that goes with the bottle and of course I accepted. 

So turns out, my shade is Santa Fe and it is SOOOO beautiful. I have been talking about it none stop for the past couple of days! It is so light on the skin, it's as if there is nothing there but it is still a decent amount of coverage. One thing I really like about this foundation is that it doesn't cling onto the dry skin on my face and also doesn't make my face oily towards the end of the day as most of the other foundations I use does. I feel like it leaves my skin looking even and flawless! I do find the item to be a little pricey for the amount of product you get but the quality of the product is worth every penny spent on it! The bottle costs £31 and the pump £3.


I would highly recommend this foundation to whoever is on the hunt for the perfect foundation that doesn't leave you looking caked and blotchy and still allows your skin to breathe. 

Lots of Love, A .x
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. Lovely review and pictures!! Im yet to try any of the NARS foundations but I have heard that they provide great coverage.

    Gorgeously Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      They are pretty amazing! I was a bit hesitant at first wether to purchase it or not but I am so happy I did!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Translate