Kylie Jenner Lip Kits Review || 2016

Saturday 18 June 2016

Hello my sweet peas! How you all doing today! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer already and not letting this UK bipolar weather get to you!

If you guys follow me on snapchat or Instagram you'll know that I was waiting very anxiously for my Kylie Jenner Lip Kits to arrive, so today I am going to be sharing with you my experience from the moment I decided to order the lip kits and the moment I received them!



I feel like I may have gone a little overboard with how many I purchased but I can now say that I no longer regret it. I initially put 10 products in my basket but only ended up with 9 as one didn't process through, which I think was Exposed. Now I know a lot of you are going to say 'how is she moaning that one didn't go through' believe me, I am not moaning... This just means that I will have to try and get my hands on Exposed at a later date. 

Anyways, my purchases were made on the 26th of May and shipped on the 27th of May and I thought to myself, hmm this is happening quick, I won't have to wait long... I was wrong. I only received my products on the 8th of June. I waited 2 weeks for them which compared to many other people's reviews is not bad as it had to come from the United States! However, this didn't make me any less anxious. I just wanted to know what all the hype was about and truly see for myself how these products are as there are so many different reviews floating around the internet about them. 


All together I bought all 3 metals, 4 matte lipsticks and 2 glosses. Everything amounted up to about £150 and then I had to pay an extra £35.36 of customs charge, which in my opinion is quite a lot. But I paid it and now I am a happy bunny living in these shades every day for the past week and trying them out with different makeup looks. So without further ado let me just jump start into it and show you what I got. 

Starting with the metals, like I mentioned above I got all three. Heir, Reign and King K.


So on the packaging, it says that they are matte and I thought they'd be as matte as the other lip kits, however, they still smudge. Yet I noticed that after a couple of hours it did start to dry to the point where it wouldn't smudge as much and it wasn't at all drying, although I did notice that a line of product formed on the inner side of my lip which I really really hate. However, the shades are really really pigmented and beautiful & I love them unconditionally.


Next are the glosses, I got two of them. Like and Literally.


If you know me, I am not that much of a fan of glosses as I always found that with other brands it was really hard for the colour of the gloss to be consistent and pigmented enough, however with these the colour really stands out and is hugely pigmented, it's like wearing a lipstick and then gloss over the top. They will last on your lips for at least two hours without rubbing off but it is a product you do need to carry with you in your handbag in order to always make sure your lips are always looking good.


Finally the four matte lip kits. Posie K, Koko K, Candy K and Dolce K.



These are definitely dreamy and so much more! They are really cute however I feel like I need to moisturise my lips A LOT before hand. I don't know if its just on me or whatever, but I feel like they are a little hard to work with at times. They also dry on your lips really fast so you have to make sure you get it properly done the first time round. As a lot of people have said, they are not so great when you layer them and look really weird and clumpy when you do, it can also be very uncomfortable. Putting that aside now, the lip kits are beautiful, the formula of the lipstick and the lip pencils are really soft when applying and so pigmented after drying up. They are not the type that dries and sticks your lips together which is something I used to get a lot with different brands. 


All in all, I love all these shades so much and couldn't be happier that I managed to get all nine of them! Let me know how you guys feel about the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits if you have any or let me know which shades you want to get. 

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate