Step-to-Step Guide To Choosing Your Vacation || 2016

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all doing so well today!


Today's post is a little different to what I usually write about, however as I thought I'd write this post today in a attempt to help someone plan their holiday vacay's without lump-somes of stress. This year will be the first time I have booked and payed for my holidays, therefore it was all new to me when my boyfriend and I decided to book these  holidays as I didn't know where to start. Now, after everything has been done and I've learned so much I thought I would share with you guys my experience from start to finish. So here's just a mini guide on the things I had to keep an eye out for and all the essentials I had to bare in mind the whole time! Hope this helps and that you guys end up having a lovely holiday!

The first things you should think about are:

Set a Budget.

In order to start thinking of places you wanna go, decide on a budget that you have in order to find alternatives that will suit you best in terms of money spending!

Decide where you want to go.

Now that you have your budget, you can set realistic goals for where you want to go for your vacation. Look for your place of interest at a good prices. ALWAYS make sure to check different flight websites such as the actual airline site or Expedia to make sure you can get the best deal on your flight!


What to think about when choosing your holiday destination:

Time / Peak Periods.

Flight ticket prices may vary, therefore think about the season you are going and whether there are any major holidays happening around the time you're going. Usually, you will find that prices can be super expensive around the summer season, Christmas holidays and Easter. Another way of calculating whether it will be expensive or not is according to school holidays as these are the times families would like to go on a vacation all together.

Expenses.

As I mentioned above, having a budget can help you decide on what is right for you for the vacation. Breakdown your expenses into 5 sections! Flight, Accommodation, Commuting, Neccesities and FUN.

Flight- How much does you flight cost?

Accommodation -Is there a package you can buy with your flight tickets that include the prices of both flight and hotel?

Commuting - If you drive, what are the options of renting a car? If you do not drive, how do the trains, taxi's, buses and etc work in that country? How much is it to get a ticket?

Dining - Will you be eating out the majority of the time? Will you have a kitchen at your disposal whenever you need to cook? 

Necessities -  If driving, you will need petrol money. If there is an emergency make sure you have some money on the side you can fall back on.

FUN - Holidays are all about having a break and relaxing so make sure you have some money to be able to go out partying or go and visit some of the extractions to help you get your mind off of work back where you live! 

So I hope this has helped you have a little more guidance on planning your summer vacay or any other vacation you could be planning on taking. Have a nice time!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate