Getting a Car || 2016

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Hello my Rosette's, I hope you guys are all doing well.



So, from my previous post, you know I accomplised one of my 2016 goals! So my next step was an extreme one and a real eye opener. I bought a car. Oh and how stresful that was! After getting my license, I was so fixated on getting a Smart forfour but after days of searching, I found the perfect Fiat 500 for me.


Going about getting this car was so stressful on my behalf, however when I went to Cargiant to get it, I was dealt with in a calming manner and it helped me get my shit together and go ahead with this huge investement. So I now introduce to you my new precious. It's such an odd sensation driving on my own now but worth every white hair it grew on my head!


Lots of Love, A .x


No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate