My First Sephora Experience.

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Hey my beloved Rosette's!


This summer I went to Portugal as you all must already know... And it was great and all but what I really enjoyed was the moment I laid eyes on a Sephora Store in Algarve. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I have always wanted to go into a Sephora Store and shop till I dropped but here in the UK unfortunately we don't have any!!! BUT, I bumped into one in Portugal. Keyword being bumped because I had no idea it was there!

It was a very small store in the shopping centre, which in a sense I am glad because I did shop until I dropped and its safe to say that my purse weighed a lot less after that trip. It was very much like going into House of Fraser or Debenhams make up section to be fair but there was just something about it! Most items I bought were from Benefit, in fact, I think all the items were which you can see in this summer beauty haul post here.

Does anyone else have any other stores their super excited about visiting either because they have never been before or because its their favourite?


Lots of Love, A .x

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Translate