Products You Must Get || 2016

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Hello my beautiful Rosette's. How are you all doing on this daring hot summer's day? 
I'm melting, thanks for asking haha!


So today, I thought I'd write an extra post for the week as I have two products I have absolutely been loving lately as well as all the other products I've been using. I think by now, we all know I am super lazy when it comes to taking makeup off and also love a good eyeshadow pallete, whether it is small or huge! So these products have been my go to (along with some others) for the best part of my summer so far... To the point I've already run out! *hides face in embarassment* lol. So I present to you my two FAVOURITE Younique products of all time!


I present to you the Eye Makeup Remover Cloths and the Moodstruck Addiction Eyeshadow Pallete in warm shades of peach and brown! These are my absolute faves and I don't think I could manage without. Let me start by telling you a little about the eye makeup remover cloths... notice that their called cloths and not wipes... I don't know what the huge difference is between a cloth and a wipe but I can definitely tell you theres a difference in the way these cloths feel. Unlike some wipes, these leave my face feeling ultra soft and so hydrated. This eyeshadow pallete is so blendable and I love the way that all the colours compliment eachother and work together so effortlessly! Definitely a pallete for all year round!


Lots of Love, A .x
* I get a small comission from anything bought off this post. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate