Vacation Diary Edition One: Algarve Day Two || 2016

Monday 8 August 2016

Hello my Rosette's, hope you're doing great.


Once again, I am on the balcony writing this update for you guys and I just witnessed something so beautiful. Call my silly but I had no idea that fishermen fish at night... In the movies there is always sun light... Anyways, I was sitting out here just thinking and all I see are little lights floating further into the sea and it honestly took my breathe away. It was like stars floating in the sky. Its something you should definitely put on your bucket list! Anyways, here's todays update for you guys.
Day Two: 07.08.2016

So, I set my alarm last night so I could wake up around 7:30am, when the streets are still empty, so I could go get some content pictures… Its currently 10am and I literally just got out of bed lol. However, I am still going to the beach!!!! Its such a hot day today, I am pretty excited for the beach! I think after the beach, my boyfriend and I will be heading to the resort where Joe and his family are staying for lunch and maybe some tennis. I will definitely fill you in later with who won haha. So, hopefully today is a chilled day and lets all pray that I tan please!

-----------
-----------

Okay so as you guys know, we started off the morning by getting ready to go to the beach. With all the excitment we became pretty hungry so we decided to go to a cafe down the road... I've never been so disappointed whilst hungry, EVER... We walked in and sat down with the menu to decide what we wanted to eat. After we decided, I walked over to the counter to order, as one would usually do, the cafe wasn't packed, the level of business was average at that hour. Anyways, it's my turn to order and she cuts me off to ask "are you eating in or takeaway" I let her know that we are eating in and then proceed to tell her the rest of our order and she cuts me off again to say "I'll come over to the table to take your order. It's easier that way", at this point I'm thinking, I'm standing right here giving you the order, but I smiled and said okay and walked back to the table. We waited for about 10 minutes and no one came over. One worker was just chilling behind the counter and another was collecting the rubbish from the tables outside... Although I was really hungry, that was precious time I was wasting just sitting there. Therefore, my boyfriend and I decided to just get up and leave. We headed down to the beach and oh my gawd, feeling that sand inbetween my toes after so long felt so amazing. Anyways, we didn't stay long as we are currently on our way to meet Joe and his family for a BBQ where they're staying. We went into the water for about 10 minutes but the waves were really aggresive so we decided to retreat and just soak in some vitamin D for about 30 minutes. Then the sun got really hot so we left at around 12pm and grabbed a quick chicken and mayo baguette and went home to get ready. Now we're on the way to meet Joe, Lucia and Scarlet for some nice home cooked food! 
-----------

-----------


So it's currently 7:30pm and I've had the most amazing day so far. My boyfriend, Joe, Lucia (his wife), Scarlet (their daughter) and I went to their villa (which there will be a review on here soon) and had an amazing home cooked meal which was SPECTACULAR! Then we went off to the outdoor pool for a dip and obviously to work on the tan lol! It was splendid. Now we're off for a lovely dinner at a restaurant called All Beef (which you will also get a review on) for some lovely food! I'm so excited! 
-----------
-----------

Its the end of the day and I am so exhausted. Today has been one of those days that I wish contained more hours than normal and that energy was something you could purchase at a store. I've been here for no more that 48h and I have had so much fun so far! I am shocked, overwhelmed and so happy, words can't even express. The dinner at All Beef was amazing and I can't wait to share the review with you guys. If you're planning on coming to Portimao/Algarve for a vacation definitely try book a table there! SO WORTH IT!
-----------
-----------

See you guys tomorrow!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate