Vacation Diary Edition One: Algarve/Lisbon Day Seven || 2016

Saturday 13 August 2016

Hey my Rosette's. You all doing good?



Day Seven: 12.08.16

So, its almost been a week since I landed in Portugal and I can't believe time has flown by! My boyfriend and I made way to Lisbon today, as our stay at Algarve has sadly come to an end. Now our weekend at Lisbon commences! We have a baptism to attend too tomorrow (today when you'll be reading this) and then we'll be on our way to Viseu on Sunday.

Today was just a whole load of driving. We woke up this morning and packed, because we were too lazy to do it yesterday. Then we went for breakfast and had some bread with Chorizo, which was soooooo YUM! We then went to the local shopping centre as I wanted to buy a pair of Havaiana's for myself... and I did, just plain black ones, cute. I then turned around and I saw Sephora!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was soooo excited when I saw it, I speed walked across the shopping centre! I ended up spending €93 on Benefit products.

I have done quite a bit of shopping the past few days, therefore I was thinking of probably doing a summer haul post. 

Anyways, after that quick guilty indulgence in Sephora we set off to Lisbon. We only stopped once and the journey was fairly quick to be fair, so it wasn't so bad. We went to families house and just ended up chilling for a bit and then going out for dinner with my parents.

Our last detour was to pick up my boyfriends brother from the airport and now were all chilling and about to watch a movie. Tomorrow will be another day.

See you guys tomorrow!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate