Vacation Diary Edition One: Algarve Day Five || 2016

Thursday 11 August 2016

Hello my Rosette's, hope you're all doing well. 


Day Five: 10.08.16

Today my boyfriend and I went to zoomarine. It was the first time I have ever been and I was so excited! I saw so much and it really is an emotional experience but I am going to write up a post on zoomarine for you guys as its an experience that deserves a post of its own. We didn't get up to much today apart from that. We then went to have dinner with my boyfriends parents which also went to Zoomarine with us. We had the best chicken I have ever tasted! Its a hidden little family restaurant, you wouldn't notice it unless someone told you it was there... I know I didn't lol. Anyways, we returned back to hotel really early, it was about 8pm/ish and then we just chilled at the bar for a couple of hours whilst the bartenders would keep giving us things to try. But that was it really. I wish I had more to tell you but the day was basically just Zoomarine and I can't wait to tell you guys about that soon! Hope you are all enjoying your summer holidays. 

See you tomorrow!

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate