Just an Update || 2016

Saturday 13 August 2016

Hello my Rosettes! Hope you're all doing well my lovelies!

Lately, I have really been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what to write until one night I sat and brainstormed everything I wish I could find online to read! Therefore, I spent, what felt like most of the night brainstorming content for the next couple of months! Ranging from blogging advice, beauty products, fashion gems and lifestyle summaries. 

Therefore today's post is just going to be a little update of how In The Rose has been treating me. As you all should know, blogging is something I do for fun as I find it to be a perfect escape from some of the small stress' I go through on a day to day basis. I blog, work a part time job and also study full time at university where I do a BA Acting for Stage and Media. 

I am about to go into my second year of uni and I feel like my first year has taught me a lot. Therefore, I have a slight insight to what awaits me in second year and I just can't wait to be able to do both things I love the most, which is this course and blogging, together. I have been thinking of ways I could merge the both together so maybe that will be something that'll help me keep at bay with uni work and blogging as I would hate for one to take over the other! Therefore, the aim is to manage them together.

Sometimes it can be hard finding some time to dedicate myself 100% to my blog and other things when I study full time and work part time. I feel like if I am not at university, I'm at work. If I am not at work, I am at university. If I am not at either then I am trying to get as much work done on here as possible so I don't have to go weeks where I don't post! If anything, those are the weeks that stress me out the most, as I feel bad that I haven't posted and feel like I haven't tried my best to get it done!

I know a lot of people like it when a blog speciliases in just one area but I feel like on In The Rose I can cover everything, from beauty, fashion, lifestyle and travel because I enjoy sharing my opinions and experiences with you guys. Therefore, I really hope that you find my content fun, entertaining, honest and that you genuinely enjoy visiting my URL home.

I always say to myself, there is always room for improvement. Therefore, my aim for In The Rose is to grow and be a successful little blog where people can come read and comment and just have fun with me because this is what it is all about! FUN.

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate